Progress Report: The End

The book is almost done with draft 1.5.  I only have about 3 scenes left to write, and I plan on finishing it by Saturday or Monday.  Huzzah!  It's a push, it's a stretch, it's the climax, and I'm loving the details that pop up as I write.  A couple of characters are on the chopping block.  Who will make it through to the other side?

I've contacted an artist for the book cover and sent over the story information.  Here's his shop to get an idea of what it might look like: https://society6.com/azlaar.  I love his work and I'm really excited to see what he comes up with! 

I'm also on twitter! Here's my account: https://twitter.com/MLT_Author.  I occasionally post quotes from the book as I write them, so follow me there if you want to see sneak peeks.  I'm also planning out a monthly/bi-monthly newsletter with even more exclusive content.  Let me know what you'd like to see in the comments below.

"Hey, when are you going to tell us what the book is actually about?"

Fair enough.  This is the story of Aiden and his St. Bernard, Mutt.  They get sucked into an adventure to save the world from ending.  A vampire opened a portal to another dimension and monsters are pouring out.  He must work with Monica, an ex-soldier with a hatred for werewolves, Abagail and Dallas, married vampire slayers from Florida, as well as a few more hunters who just want to watch the world thrive.

Sound good?  Alrighty then.  Back to writing.

Comments

  1. Congrats on the soon-to-be published book, Missie!! But - what if we don't "do" Twitter??

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, I am a peanut butter FANATIC!!! :D (your comment below led to this comment - *grin*)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Peanut butter is the secret to happiness.

Popular posts from this blog

Why do I Write?

The Art of Discipline

Supporting Local Endeavors