Progress Report 2: The End

"Hey, you said you'd publish in June 2019.  June came, June went, where's the book?"

Well...it's not done yet.  The first draft is done, sure, I have a coherent story that has a beginning, middle, and end.  Now I'm working on the second draft and taking the quality up a few notches.  Honestly, it's better this way.  :)  Part of these improvements means I have to tear out thousands of words and rewrite them.  That takes more time.  My best guess?  Fall.  Specifically, before November 2019.  You can stay better up-to-date by following me on twitter @MLT_Author.

Yeah.  That's not what you wanted to hear, was it?  So, to appease you, I'm giving you an opportunity to have a sneak peek at Chapter 1 of "The End".  Sign up for my monthly newsletter and you'll receive an email with a link to the amazing first chapter!  Yes, it is amazing.  I had so much fun rewriting that chapter and it's so.  Much.  Better!  I want to share it with you!  You'll find the form on the bottom of the page.

After you've signed up and read the first chapter, leave a comment about what you thought about it.  Does it grab you in your seat?  Does it make you want to read more?  Or did I just waste some of your time?  (*crosses fingers* Please don't be that one, please don't be that one, please don't be that one...)  :D  Your input is appreciated!

In the meantime, thank you for your patience.  I'm working hard to get this debut novel to you as best as I can manage.  I'll keep blogging about semi-interesting things every Wednesday to sate your thirst for entertainment.  Happy reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do I Write?

The Art of Discipline

Supporting Local Endeavors