Writing with -- SQUIRREL!

Writing with Cats:

Oh hi there!  Want me to pet -  and you're gone.  Okay then.
Yes my lap is free!  Come on up!  Ow.  Ow.  Please.  Stop kneading me.  Okay.  You're done.  Get down.
Mmmmm, you're so cute.  Let me pet you for 30 minutes as I do research.  ...  aaaand now there's fur everywhere.  Thanks.
Um.  Can you wake up?  I can't feel my legs.  I need to go to the bathroom.  Please?  I haven't eaten in 6 hours?  Help?

Writing with Babies:

STop playing with the keyboardCould you please just hold still?41
Oh now you41'thre hungry?
Let.  GO of.  thje.  mouse.
What, is ,y jtyping too loud now?  
And now you're screaming.  I hgive up.

Writing with Dogs:

Oh, hi puppy!  Want to lay down right there?  Go ahead!  The space is all ready for you!  It's nice to have some company.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!

Peanut butter is the secret to happiness.

Popular posts from this blog

Why do I Write?

The Art of Discipline

Supporting Local Endeavors